Why Exhibit & Sponsor at WEST 2018
Meet the operators – outside Washington D.C. – who specify the current needs and use your systems, platforms, technologies and networks
WEST is the premier Sea Services event focused on operations in the Asia-Pacific region - showcasing emerging systems, platforms, technologies and networks that will impact all areas of current and future Sea Service operations. Senior military leaders and industry representatives will showcase and discuss emerging technologies and equipment that will impact all areas of future Sea Service operations.
- WEST is uniquely timed to take place immediately after the defense budget roll out.
- Gain access and hear from the decision makers and buyers, including the new Pacific Command and Pacific Fleet commanders.
- Participate in a town hall discussion with leaders of the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
- WEST is THE PLACE for the makers of platforms and the designers of technologies to network, discuss and demonstrate their solutions in a single locale. Industry leaders learn about military requirements – not just the what, but the why- and connect with decision makers as well as operators in a professional environment away from the office and beltway.
- WEST has an operational focus and takes place in a very large concentration of operational Navy and Marine personnel.
- Strategy and Budget focus has shifted to the Pacific, and WEST is the largest and most prestigious maritime conference on the West Coast.
Exhibit Space Rates:
AFCEA Corporate Member/U.S. Naval Institute Corporate Donor Rate:
$46.00 per square foot
51.00 per square foot
Small Business *please inquire
Military/Government *please inquire
Corner Premium: $50 per corner * Each open corner has the premium fee added to Exhibit Space Rate total
Included With Your Booth:
- Exhibitor newsletters with important deadline information and reminders for a successful event.
- Access to the Exhibitor Resource Center, providing you tools to manage and enhance your exhibiting experience.
- Opportunity to include your new solutions in an outreach to registered attendees.
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing on the event website, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Upgrades available.
- Company listing on the event mobile app, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Exposure continues through event. Upgrades available.
- 1 Full conference passes per 10’x10’
- Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to engage with other attendees and invite them back to your booth for a meeting and/or product demonstration
- 6 exhibit booth personnel badges per 10’x10’. Additional exhibit booth personnel badges are available for $75 each.
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing in the pocket program, including company name and booth number.
- Company listing on onsite exhibitor locator(s), company name and booth number.
- Copy of the post-conference summary
As you plan for WEST 2018, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with WEST, AFCEA, USNI, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therin. Please be advised that AFCEA/USNI does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to WEST Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. WEST partners with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Registration and Lead Retrieval)
- Paradice/GES (General Service Contractor, Electricity)
- SmartCity (Internet)
- Razor Exhibits (Audio Visual and Computers)
- Centerplate (Catering)
We look forward to you joining us in February in San Diego, CA!