The task of moving critical data between networks of varying security levels and security policies continues to evolve. The security boundary requiring protection may be in the enterprise data center, in a field-forward CP, perhaps even in the mobile vehicle. Multiple types of data must cross the domain edge. Owl CDS SFF is designed to satisfy the need for robust one-way functionality in a small form-factor, (low size, weight and power, swap) integrated package.
Owl Cross Domain Solution - Small Form Factor is a one-way data transfer solution, supporting multiple data types & formats concurrently across a single compact, rackmountable chassis. Within the 1U (1.75") high chassis, the easy-to-deploy Owl CDSSFF integrates complete Send-only and Receive-only server engines connected via custom-designed Owl proprietary DualDiode Technology. Send & Receive servers are connected via an internal fiber optic link and has flexible throughtput tiers of 155Mbps, 310Mbps, 630Mbps or 1000 Mbps(1Gbps).
- Single platform simplifies installation & operation
- Integrated platform functionality minimizes changes to legacy networks
- Single chassis/multi-connection support of varied application interfaces reduces total cost of ownership
- Secure and simple administration
- Multiple concurrent connections for multiple data types
- Multiple simultaneous full motion video sessions
- Support for TCP/IP, UDP & file formatted data
- Robust 2.16Ghz servers IP filtering & white listing
- Discrete separation of networks with built-in fiber optic isolation
- Single multi-function 1U 19-inch rackmountable
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system secured to government standards
- Role based access control