Why Exhibit & Sponsor at WEST 2022
Meet the operators – outside Washington D.C. – who use your systems, platforms, technologies and networks and will explain their current needs.
WEST is the premier Sea Services event focused on operations in the Asia-Pacific region. The conference is a showcase of emerging systems, platforms, technologies and networks that will impact all areas of current and future Sea Service operations. Senior military and government (or Department of Defense) officials will discuss the challenges they face and how industry can help address them.
- WEST is uniquely timed to take place immediately after the defense budget roll out.
- Participate in a town hall discussion with leaders of the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
- WEST is THE PLACE for the makers of platforms and the designers of technologies to discuss and demonstrate their solutions in a single locale. Industry leaders network and learn about military requirements–not just the what, but the why--and connect with decision makers as well as operators in a professional environment away from the office and Beltway.
- WEST has an operational focus and takes place in a very large concentration of operational Navy and Marine personnel.
- Strategy and Budget focus has shifted to the Pacific, and WEST is the largest and most prestigious maritime conference on the West Coast.
Exhibit Space Rates:
AFCEA Corporate Member/U.S. Naval Institute Corporate Donor Rate:
$53.00 per square foot
$63.00 per square foot
Small Business *please inquire
Military/Government *please inquire
Corner Premium: $50 per corner * Each open corner has the premium fee added to Exhibit Space Rate total
What's Included with your Exhibit Space?
There are several features included with every exhibit space, so be sure to take advantage of all opportunities to better promote your company. Click here to see what benefits are offered.
As you plan for WEST 2022, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with WEST, AFCEA, USNI, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therin. Please be advised that AFCEA/USNI does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to WEST Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. WEST partners with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Registration and Lead Retrieval)
- Vista Convention Services (General Service Contractor)
- SmartCity (Internet)
- Razor Exhibits (Audio Visual and Computers)
- Centerplate (Catering)
We look forward to you joining us in February in San Diego, CA!
Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales
888-215-2241 / 703-995-2567
Companies that begin with the letters #-C and Q-Z should contact:
Jessica Neiers, 703-679-3961, firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies that begin with the letters D-P should contact:
Jenn Donovan, 571-385-4267, email@example.com