Why Exhibit/Sponsor at WEST 2016
Meet the operators – outside Washington D.C. – who specify the current needs and use your systems, platforms, technologies and networks
WEST is the premier Sea Services event focused on operations in the Asia-Pacific region - showcasing emerging systems, platforms, technologies and networks that will impact all areas of current and future Sea Service operations. Senior military leaders and industry representatives will showcase and discuss emerging technologies and equipment that will impact all areas of future Sea Service operations.
- Over 6,300 defense industry professionals attended WEST 2015, including 2,310 active duty military and government personnel.
- WEST is uniquely timed to take place immediately after the defense budget roll out.
- Gain access and hear from the decision makers and buyers, including the new Pacific Command and Pacific Fleet commanders.
- Participate in a town hall discussion with leaders of the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard… 2016 will be the first appearance for the new Chief of Naval Operations and new Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- The Honorable Robert O. Work, Deputy Secretary of Defense, U.S. Department of Defense participated in WEST 2015. Senior DoD leadership will participate in WEST 2016.
- The Systems Command commanders, the Type Command commanders and all three local three-star commanders will participate as speakers and share their perspectives.
- WEST is THE PLACE for the makers of platforms and the designers of technologies to network, discuss and demonstrate their solutions in a single locale. Industry leaders learn about military requirements – not just the what, but the why- and connect with decision makers as well as operators in a professional environment away from the office and beltway.
- More than 150,000 professionals in the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard who live in the San Diego area depend on the open discussions and valuable networking WEST provides. It’s the ideal event and premier location for Defense Contractors to showcase their solutions.
- WEST has an operational focus and takes place in a very large concentration of operational Navy and Marine personnel.
- Strategy and Budget focus has shifted to the Pacific, and WEST is the largest and most prestigious maritime conference on the West Coast.
For the 2016 program, U.S. Naval Institute and AFCEA leaders have met with and gained support of several commands to speak, attend and/or exhibit.
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC); Coastal Riverine Group ONE
- Naval Air Forces/Naval Air Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet (AIRPAC)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- Naval Surface Forces/Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet (SURFPAC)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
Exhibit Space Rates:
AFCEA Corporate Rate:
$40.00 per square foot
$44.00 per square foot
Military/Government *please inquire
What comes with your exhibit space?
- Exhibitor newsletters with important deadline information and reminders for a successful event.
- Access to the Exhibitor Resource Center, providing you tools to manage and enhance your exhibiting experience.
- Opportunity to include your new solutions in an outreach to registered attendees.
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing on the event website, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Upgrades available.
- Company listing on the event mobile app, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Exposure continues through event. Upgrades available.
- 1 Full conference passes per 10’x10’
- Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to engage with other attendees and invite them back to your booth for a meeting and/or product demonstration
- Unlimited exhibitor badges
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing in the pocket program, including company name and booth number.
- Company listing on onsite exhibitor locator(s), company name and booth number.
- Copy of the post-conference summary