USMC Theater: Artificial Intelligence: From Battling Cyber Threats to Improving Operations
- Room: USMC Theater, Hall C
Wednesday, February 13, 2019: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Approved for continuing education for cybersecurity certification maintenance for 1 CertNexus CEC for Cybersecurity First Responder and 1 CompTIA CEU for A+, Security+, Network+, CASP, CYSA+, Cloud+ and PenTest+.
Participants must self-certify. AFCEA and USNI will not be providing formal attendance documentation for any sessions in the WEST Conference Program.
Cyber Security has always been an uphill battle for enterprises, and the addition of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the Cyber threat has made it even more challenging. AI is pervasive and becoming part of everything we do in Cyber. This session will be a highly informative one hour workshop covering many aspects of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, big data analytics, with specific discussions regarding using AI aided cyber security tools to combat today’s advanced cyber threats. Presented by industry leaders HPE and Intel, the session will provide a practical, educational guide to understanding and applying this ground breaking technology to applications and systems.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Artificial Intelligence
- Determine applications and workloads that AI can improve
- Be able to identify the benefits of Cyber Security tools and platforms that are built with AI
- Look back at some articles predicting the rise of AI in Cyber Security and assess progress