Here’s why you can’t afford to miss WEST 2016!
- Use this conference as your platform to present your solutions to decision makers in the Pacific area to ensure they remember your organization as the U.S. strategy and budget focus shifts to the Asia-Pacific region.
- Take advantage of valuable networking time at one of the largest and most prestigious maritime conferences on the West Coast.
- Speak directly to U.S. Defense Department senior leaders at WEST immediately after the defense budget roll out.
- Hear from decision makers and buyers, including the new Pacific Command and Pacific Fleet commanders.
- Participate in a town hall discussion with leaders of the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard. 2016 will be the first appearance for the new Chief of Naval Operations and new Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- Interact with all three systems commands commanders.
- Hear from the local three-star commanders and the type commands commanders, who are speakers and participants.
- Meet the makers of platforms and the designers of technologies to network, discuss and see many solutions in a single locale.
- Openly discuss available products and services that can solve vexing problems in the San Diego area, home to more than 150,000 maritime services professionals.
WEST 2015 Verified Attendee Report
In 2015, WEST continued to become a highly regarded source for senior leadership to discover, discuss and view full-platform solutions for the Sea Services, including emerging technologies and equipment that will impact all areas of future operations.
We greatly value your participation and do all we can to ensure you thrive and achieve your goals. There is no question that the event and the industry as a whole is successful when you — and others like you — succeed. To assist in your success and in the decisions you make as they pertain to WEST, we are proud to provide verified information about WEST attendees.
In 2015, 6,340 defense industry professionals attended WEST from 20 countries, including 2,310 active duty military and government personnel, a 19% increase over 2014, additionally 357 continuing education units (CEUs) were earned. The exhibit hall spanned over 150,000 sq. ft. and included 280 exhibitors who engaged with leadership at all levels of DoD and Government to discuss emerging technologies and equipment that will impact all areas of future Sea Service operations.
To view the full WEST 2015 Verified Attendee Report, please fill out the following form: